i hope betty white lives forever
A New Compassion.
remember that girl you called fat?
she doesn’t care. at all. you don’t matter to her.
you didn’t steal it from anyone neither made it look 99.9% similar to someone to get followers.
people run “aesthetic blogs” where they just reblog pics of like neon lights and pools of water and weird textures and stuff and i don’t really get it but i like to look at those blogs, it’s nice to know that you guys are out there, always silent, never getting into fights, just reblogging pics of wrinkled plastic bags… keep doing ur thing
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
straight people are so weird wtf like heres a drawing of two animals in love but one has eyelashes so you know these are Straight Animals
my seventeenth birthday is in a few weeks…and I’m actually kind of sad…i really like being sixteen
but if your sixteen you cant be the dancing queen
thank u little bread stick that made me feel better
this is the best thing to happen to one of my text posts
Corsican vendetta knife with floral detail
"may all your wounds be mortal"